Biomedical engineers and scientists at Riverside Research explore leading-edge ultrasonic and optical technologies for advancing healthcare-related research.
- Riverside Research electromagnetic (EM) sciences experts perform research in the entire lifecycle of the EM research and development process.
- Riverside Research’s machine learning experts explore the computational mechanisms fundamental to intelligent behavior and decision processes to solve our customers’ difficult problems.
- Riverside Research M&S efforts support a wide range of activities —from requirements analysis and development, to operational tests and evaluation, to maintenance and sustainment.
- Riverside Research optics and photonics experts provide novel and innovative solutions to complex real-world challenges using photonic technologies.
- Riverside Research provides responsive solutions employing theoretical predictions and analyses, system modeling and simulation, and validation experiments to advance research needs involving terrestrial and space plasma applications.
- Riverside Research radio frequency systems experts develop and transition proven, secure-by-design (SbD) electromagnetics (EM) transceiver technology.
- Riverside Research provides solutions and enabling technologies for trusted and resilient systems including secure-by-design hardware and software, unique hardware and software protections via passive analog emissions, and secure open architectures.