Riverside Research’s eCRT Featured at AGI Classified Regional User Group Meeting
Riverside Research will present its Enterprise Collection Research Tool (eCRT) web service at AGI’s 2012 Classified Regional User Group Meeting on August 28th in Chantilly, Virginia, marking the fifth consecutive year of participation.
Developed by our Modeling and Application Development Laboratory, eCRT is a web-based precision access calculator that uses AGI’s STK Engine to produce accurate textual and graphical collection feasibility reports for space-based remote sensing systems. The STK Engine provides eCRT users with an extensive application programming interface, allowing full access to the computational, analytical, and visualization capabilities of STK.
The Classified Regional User Group Meeting will bring together government and industry subject matter experts for presentations in operations intelligence, space object characterization, model-based systems engineering, and other relevant topics. Each presentation will focus on AGI software and how it is used to support current and future defense, intelligence, and space initiatives.
The agenda will include:
- Intelligence Community Operations Analysis – US Government
- CAC Web Services – Apogee Integration
- Enterprise Collection Research Tool (eCRT) – Riverside Research
- Systems Tool Kit (STK) 10 Preview – AGI
- Model-Based Systems Engineering – Phoenix Integration
- Analyzing Wind Turbine Interference Implications to Air Defense Operations – NORAD