Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques to augment GEOINT analytic processing, Riverside Research has demonstrated that analyst time is refocused on deeper analytics while detection accuracy and sensitivity are increased, enabling more effective and efficient intelligence.
- By utilizing our custom-made ultrasound transducers, a set of image slices that form a 3D image of an embryo can be acquired in less than one minute.
- Riverside Research is fundamentally changing the cybersecurity game by developing products with its government sponsors that minimize susceptibility, restrict threat access, and reduce exploitation potential.
- The QUS-based, prostate-imaging methods developed by Riverside Research biomedical engineering scientists pave the way for QUS-guided biopsies that can more effectively detect prostate cancer and also permit targeted focal treatment that spares healthy tissue and reduces the side effects of therapy.
- With Cobra King deployed and operational, Riverside Research continues to support the program with performance monitoring, mission assessment, and sustainment.
- Encryption Wizard enables sensitive files to be securely stored, posted on public websites, and emailed across independent networks.
- Biomedical engineering scientists at Riverside Research have developed an ultrasonic method that depicts the entire lymph node in 3D, using color to indicate cancerous regions.
- As a result of our proposed software modifications, Cobra Dane now collects an unprecedented quantity of valuable metric observation data on the smallest and most difficult-to-track objects in the satellite catalog.
- Using Riverside Research’s expertise across GEOINT program lifecycles, we performed an instrumental role in the design, integration, and deployment of hyperspectral assets to meet US military mission needs.