Collection Planning Suite (CPS) is a web-based modeling and simulation environment and an automated planning tool for space-based GEOINT.
- The Commercial Innovation Center (CIC) is a first-of-its-kind online development and test platform that provides a secure, virtual, open ecosystem for developers and researchers to collectively harness the combined powers of commercial remote sensing, cloud technologies, secure DevOps, and advanced tools and services.
- ECP provides the ability to generate aircraft route and sensor plans based on threats, targets, terrain, weather, aircraft performance, sensor capability, and user configuration.
- The OTB tool suite to provides full system lifecycle performance monitoring to create a global, dynamic view of predicted sustainment costs and risks.
- PHAROS is a custom, radar agnostic tool that can run interactively or as a background process to support all phases of post-mission data analysis.
- RADSim is a custom modeling and simulation tool to model algorithms and to simulate a radar’s functional elements without specialized system/mission hardware or software.